Monday, 2 February 2015
Thursday, 11 December 2014
There are certain tips and pointers that you can follow to ensure better arrangement and proper management of your home gym. The pointers are as below:
Decide the space first
- Before you decide on the interior design or equipments required for your home gym, it is better to decide on the space first.
- You should look for a place that has proper lighting especially natural.
- Apart from this, deciding on the space first will also ensure better designing ideas.
Transparent glass panels
- It is advisable to install transparent glass panels in your home gym.
- As mentioned earlier, natural light matters a lot when it comes to your gym.
- This ensures your daily dose of Vitamin D, which makes you healthier in the long run.
- In summers, you can always obstruct the excessive heat by installing proper blinds.
Know the coolest part of your house
- Before you decide to get a home gym installed at your place, you will need to check the coolest part of the house.
- Hot flashes are quite common when you are exercising. These flashes can be harmful if you are working out in a hot and humid room.
Buy the latest equipment
- One of the integral parts of gym design is selecting the correct fitness equipment.
- If you have a regular workout routine then you will need to upgrade the equipment that you are using in the gym.
- Latest exercise equipment helps in optimizing your workout routine considerably.
Installing a home gym ensures accessibility 24 hours a day and by following the above mentioned tips you can easily ensure better designing and ergonomic space arrangement.
Friday, 17 October 2014
1. Exercise Bikes
One of the most effective work-out machine, exercise bikes takes care of the whole body. They are responsible of improving the cardiovascular performance of our body. The bikes stretches and strengthens the lower abdomen, arms and legs. exercise bikes have gain popularity mainly because they entail an easy mechanism, the only thing which you need to look is the maximum body mass it can carry. Some less expensive bikes fails on the suitability for larger body mass.
Another the most popular exercise equipment are treadmills on which the user can effectively burn his/her calories and improve cardiovascular fitness. They are easy to use and install even at home. The gym flooring required for its installation has to be taken care of as the machines are heavy and need good friction. The various types of treadmills to be considered by fitness enthusiasts are:
- Manual Treadmills
- Motorized Treadmills
The users who are not so use to working out can find themselves struggling a bit while using treadmills. Given to the extensive amount of pressure, it can result in some muscle stretch for the new users.
3. Rowing machines
For a really strenuous workout regime, including rowing machines in your home gym equipment is a good option. There are several types of rowing machines available, a few are enlisted as under:
- Piston Resistance Rowing Machines
- Air Resistance Rowing Machines
- Water Resistance Rowing Machines
As per a well known physiotherapist Cathy Alexander, the best aerobic exercise equipment is that you are comfortable with and is easy on your body. So before planing for your home gym it is ideal to consider a trainer who can guide you the appropriate machines as per your body requirement.
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
The perks of having a home gym are ample. You need not to fret over hygiene; odd timings owing to your busy schedules; and you can manage to be in shape at your own pace away from the nagging gym crowd. So what all fitness machines make a perfect domestic gym, read further to find out.Some of the must have machines are listed as under-
Olympic bar and bumper plates
Olympic bar can handle more weight than standard bars. Olympic bars weigh about 45 pounds and can carry heavy pressure without permanent bending.
To induce mobility in your muscles resistance bands are indispensable. Apart from that bands can also be used to adjust the difficulty level of body weight moves, push-ups and pull-ups.
Cardio exercises cannot be ignored from an effective workout regime. It is ideal to have cardio machines over air dyne that uses fan to generate air resistance. Cardio workout after a rigorous strength training session boost metabolism.
This ultra potable comprehensive training tool completes your workout session. When connected with power rack, it can offer 100 different types of body weight exercises of diverse difficulty.
Finally, having a power rack of your own completes the installation list of your ideal gymnasium. It extends a ready framework for both body-weight exercises and strenuous strength inducing training sessions.
Other aspects related to rubber flooring and sprawling space area for ideal accommodation is necessary to take into cognizance. Having home gym comes with its own set of pros and cons. However, a onetime investment in setting it up confirms your body to be fit as fiddle.
Friday, 11 July 2014
Thursday, 24 April 2014
- Suspension Trainer
- Stability Ball
- Kettle bells